Senior Cost Accountant
up to 95k base + bonus
*Excellent Benefits *Various Advancement Paths * Global Industry Leader
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client whose core values are based around Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence is looking for a Senior Cost Accountant to assist in taking the company to the next level. The Senior Cost Accountant will be an integral part of the growth they are experiencing and will have their "fingerprints" on this critical plant accounting position. Excellent growth options for this global company. Strong base pay, exception benefits and various advancement paths.
RESPONSIBILITIES for the Senior Cost Accountant
• Maintain daily inventory transaction reports for the plant.
• Maintain current formula files.
• Determines costing for new products and develops costing for modifications to current items.
• Assist in monthly physical inventories, reconcile inventory data, and determine variances.
• Close daily schedules and review production reports for accuracy and yield factors.
• Complete database adjustments and changes as required for labor, costs, and formulas.
• Strong systems and process improvement experience
• Assists in the analysis of profitability of products.
• Support development of labor & overhead rates used for product costing and quoting.
• Understanding of PPV (Purchase Price Variance) and MUV (Material Usage Variances).
• Cross train in month end, GL, BR, JE and related. Excellent opportunity to learn and advance your career via cross training.
EXPERIENCE for the Senior Cost Accountant
• BA Accounting or Finance
• MUST have Manufacturing Accounting and at least 2 years Cost experience
Tim HR Dept.
Resume to email@example.com