Maintenance Technician II
Are you searching for a long-term career position with a strong company offering a solid track record of success? If you have the qualities necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the technical skill-set to succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing company!
Summary - Maintenance Technician II will repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems, and components; including but not limited to: large capacity washers and dryers, pneumatic and steam systems, conveyor systems, and boilers. They will perform preventive / predictive maintenance, address safety issues, and complete various maintenance project tasks.
Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems by observing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and component devices in the operation; uses precision measuring and testing instruments.
Assists other maintenance personnel with emergency and non-emergency repairs.
Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance procedures.
Performs various welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing.
Troubleshoots and repairs Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) and associated control systems.
Performs boiler chemical testing; records result in log books; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
Performs daily and weekly safety checks on boilers and makes necessary repairs.
Performs wastewater pretreatment system testing; record results in logbooks; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment per work procedures or technical manual.
Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance records.
Utilizes a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- High school diploma or GED required.Two-year technical degree in an appropriate background preferred.
- Equipment Maintenance Knowledge – Minimum of 1 year work experience repairing industrial processing equipment in a production environment required.Applicable military experience will be considered.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required.
- Basic computer and Microsoft office skills required.
- Experience using Hand & Power tools required.
- Lockout/Tagout experience required.
Publicado hace 4 días
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí