Mainscape is hiring a Branch Manager for our Schofield branch. We are looking for a committed and dedicated individual with strong people skills and effective management skills to maintain all branch functions in an efficient manner and create a culture in the workplace to ensure our customers’ success. The Branch Manager will handle labor, equipment, customer service, safety, financial stability and all administrative functions. Successful Branch Managers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self-starters who can interact with the public and our employees.
Commercial landscape management experience preferred Job Requirements:
- Regulations specific to your region
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Technical skills in all areas of landscape maintenance such as mowing, trimming, pruning, edging, etc.
- Irrigation, tree trimming, and chemical knowledge.
- General industry safety guidelines.
- This position is in environments that involve safety hazard regulated by such governmental agencies such as OSHA, EPA, Dept. of Transportation, and the State Chemist Office. In addition, this position needs to be knowledgeable on the regulations to help reduce the exposure of our sales staff giving incorrect information on our services, as well as exposure to all of the safety hazards.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with ability to manage employees.
- Demonstrate strong initiative with ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrate administrative organizational skills
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to owners.
- Forecast labor, materials & equipment needs
- Delegate tasks as necessary
- Analyze P & L statements
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí