Warehouse Worker - Sterling (Dulles)
The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Data entry and research and documentation of receiving issuers. Resolving inventory-tracking problems. Interacts with vendors to obtain information to resolve questions and issues.
• Helps with distribution, inventory control and stocking of the onsite inventory and interacts with vendors.
• Prepare equipment for lease returns,.
• Conveys materials and items from vans or containers to storage or to other designated areas.
• Maintains inventory records.
• Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to other workers or departments.
• Marks materials with identifying information.
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Uses computer to enter records.
• Compiles worksheets or tickets as required.
• Completes necessary forms as required.
• Prepares parcels for mailing. Maintains inventory records.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma (or GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interstate offers the following benefits:
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Company paid life insurance
• Health and dental insurance
• Supplemental insurance
• 401K contribution
• Tuition assistance
• Plus more!