Sr Trade Compliance Manager "Hybrid Work Arrangement"
This position will help to manage Doosan Bobcat’s trade compliance program. The position reports to the Director of Trade Compliance and will play a key role in ensuring that the Company’s Trade Compliance team operates daily operations efficiently to deliver results that supports the needs of the business. This manager will also support the development and implementation of programs to ensure that import/export activities comply with U.S. customs and other applicable government laws and regulations. This position may be located in West Fargo, ND, Minneapolis, MN or Statesville, NC and offers a hybrid work arrangement working 2-3 days per week at the office and the balance from home.
Role & Responsibility
- Manage a team of trade compliance analysts and together maintain a robust trade compliance program.
- Manage the development and/or maintenance of global trade compliance policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of compliance roadmap and strategic planning.
- Conduct periodic internal compliance training.
- Support the business to resolve daily export, import and regulatory queries.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex legal concepts into simple statements and propose/develop practical business solutions.
- Product classification, and maintaining record keeping management and maintenance of database for import and export regulatory compliance.
- Actively support and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate FTAs and other programs, such as Buy American Act.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree preferred. Associate’s Degree with relevant experience and customs certification or customs broker license will be considered.
- Experience Required: 7+ years.
- Customs Certification or Customs Broker License is beneficial.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with the U.S. CBP Regulations, Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), ACE, economic and trade sanctions programs, TAA, BAA, and classification.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SAP ERP systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Supervisory, coaching and staff development experience.
- Ability to independently develop, lead and drive projects.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently, with little supervision.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency.
- Travel Required: