Senior JDE Developer
The Senior JDE Developer is responsible for application development and support of the ERP systems. This includes, but is not limited to, JD Edwards software; especially sales & distribution, financial, and manufacturing modules and other applications as needed.
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience developing using JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) versions 8.9-9.2.
- Experience with developing integration touchpoints between JD Edwards and other applications such as DSI, Salsify, Salesforce, and others required.
- Prior work expected with User Defined Objects such as Orchestrations, Pages, Watchlists and Notifications required.
- Ability to identify system issues, determine root causes, and provide solutions as temporary workarounds and permanent fixes.
- Experience with barcode data collection software, credit card processing, and SQL server preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical user groups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers requirements, design, and develop using the Oracle JD Edwards E1 Development toolset and related technologies. Documents the requirements, technical designs and specifications according to company standards.
- Develops and modifies JDE standard and custom reports, applications, tables, business views, data structures and business functions. Performs Unit testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected.
- Partners with business users and project teams to collaborate on and deliver the right solutions. Provides best practice recommendations to improve efficiency, reliability, performance, and functionality of processes and procedures. Serves as a conduit between business, IT and external partners.
- Responds to technical issues, including troubleshooting, issue management and initiate actions with technical support teams as needed.
- Adheres to standards in both new and existing software, including purchased packages and in-house development. Follows departmental policies and procedures as well as those for the overall company.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com