Insurance Agent – Entry Level Sales
Entry Level Insurance Sales Agent
Bankers Life® is looking for passionate and determined professionals who want to build a rewarding and long-term career in sales. Jumpstart your new insurance agent career and earn up to $1,600 on top of commissions in your first four weeks ($400/week). Our award-winning training programs and our one-on-one mentoring, we will help you build a strong sales foundation and teach you how to tap into insurance market.
How Bankers Life compensates your work:
- This is a commission and bonus position, and while it is not salaried, top first-entry level agents average $41,000 - $62,000
- New Agents can achieve production-based incentives of up to $12,000 in their first year
- Earn an extra $1,600 in your first month with Bankers Life - all it requires is you being an active agent in good standing with the company
- Experienced Sales Agents that have been part of Bankers Life for two plus years earn upwards of $100,000+ in commissions and bonuses
Your responsibilities will range from:
- Use company-sponsored leads to identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
- Schedule appointments with current and perspective clients
- Review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for their future
- Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for over 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
Apply today and begin living your best life!
"subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group (collectively with various affiliated companies including, Bankers Life and Casualty Company, ""Bankers Life"").
[iii] Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Personal Financial Advisors, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm (visited March 28, 2018).
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.