The Campus Director of Financial Assistance is responsible for managing the campus Student Finance Department and for administering federal and institutional financial aid programs. The Campus Director of Financial Assistance oversees customer service initiatives to meet the needs of students seeking financial assistance and maintains open lines of communication with other campus departments to ensure student needs are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
• Responsible for the overall operation of the campus Financial Assistance Department.
• Supervises the campus Financial Assistance Department staff to include onboarding, training, providing ongoing professional development opportunities, performance management and performance reviews.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining comprehensive financial assistance services to meet the needs of students.
• Promotes financial literacy to students.
• Works with Student Finance Advisors to ensure accuracy and compliance in processing Title IV programs.
• Understands and applies federal regulations.
• Steps in to assist students and Student Finance Advisors, as well as other campus departments when expertise is needed.
• Responds to University Administration reporting requests or other informational requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Student Finance Advisor preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
• Understands and has the ability to apply federal regulations relating to financial Aid.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency with CampusVue Student database.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to quickly master new methodologies, technologies and systems.
• Ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant timeline pressures.
• Ability to interact with employees, potential students and outside contacts of all levels, providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with various constituents
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.