Maintenance Technician - Concord Hospitality Enterprises - Raleigh, NC (Corporate Office)
Responsible for keeping the facility operating and repairing any problems when they are discovered. Responsible for preventative maintenance and all equipment repairs.
- Operate as an independent technician with a focus on safety and urgency by analyzing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.
- Utilizes Transcendent to perform work orders, record work history, perform daily walks, quarterly tasks, invoice tracking, vendor list and scheduling quarterly and annual inspections.
- See that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area and ensure the maintenance working area/office is clean and organized.
- Plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment including lamps, air conditions and cosmetic items.
- Assist in the monitoring of systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance quarterly on upstairs and downstairs restrooms.
- Track and change filters in refrigerators both upstairs and downstairs to maintain useful life.
- Twice a year power wash front entry, back entry, and back patio.
- Manage exterior systems / support landscaping / sprinklers / fountain / leaf blowing, keeping the property presentable for a quality office building
- Check the roof weekly and monitor the main roof top equipment / drains and clean drains monthly
- Maintain relationships with corporate office vendors. Address and coordinate with contractors / vendors and subcontractors for any services / repairs or replacements of key building systems
- Coordinate all on site fire life safety inspections / elevator inspections / all related inspections required for the building.
- Have a working knowledge of fire sprinkler and emergency power systems.
- Exterior walks of the property and site weekly, coordination with landscaping / snow removal teams
- Look for ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Corporate Director of Owner Services.
- Be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect our guests and associates, and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
- To inform Management of any such emergency.
- Be aware of all existing departmental Job Safety Analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others.
- Continuously look for conditions which may endanger associates or guests of the property and to take immediate action to correct any hazardous conditions found.
- Maintain a thorough log of each day’s activities and problems that occur and ensure this information is passed.
- Work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized.
- Serve as otherwise directed or needed to help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the property as needed.
- Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional manner.
- Maintain communications with supervisors to ensure that all needed materials, tools, and supplies are available or on order.
- Keep supervisor updated on assignments.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only):
Concord offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/ dental/vision plans, complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings, a 401K plan with company match, tuition assistance, plus training & development as well as career advancement opportunities. Our health benefits become available after seven days of employment.
The Concord Culture:
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development to all levels of associates. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord’s associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All.”
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Pay Range: $15.72 - $19.56 (Pay dependent upon experience)