We are looking for a Sanitizer to disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble manufacturing and filling equipment.
- A complete knowledge of cleaning and sanitizing procedures for all filling or manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble \u201cwithout damage\u201d, most of, either, all manufacturing or filling equipment in assigned area.
- Responsible for keeping area compliant with all safety, environmental and G.M.P. procedures.
- Identify any damages to equipment and notify supervisor when repair is needed.
- Must be able to run the pipe cleaning machine.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate inventory of all repair parts for manufacturing or fill equipment on hand and notifying Operations Supervisor when supply is getting low.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment logs up-to-date on cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of filling or manufacturing equipment.
- Occasionally may be assigned other jobs by supervisor as considered necessary.
- General education. High School or equivalency diploma preferred.
- Three to five years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of machinery, product and process in the production area.
- Good math skills.
- Knowledge of G.M.P.’s safety, environmental and quality procedures for performing work in the production area.
Publicado hace 15 horas
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí