- POSITION PURPOSE
- The duties consist of cutting grass; planting flowers; trimming trees and bushes; snow removal such as plowing with a truck, front end loader, tractor, shoveling, or snow blower; painting; post digging; loading salt into a salt hoper; removing trash from trash containers; cleaning up oil spill and grease; and running various machines used in lawn care and snow removal. Knowledge to do some small engine repair and good maintenance ability.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Basic Skill Set
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Entry Level
- LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Valid Driver’s License to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Wisconsin and/or Illinois based on job location assignment.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Small engine repair certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Cuts grass, plants flowers, trims trees and bushes. Use of lawn mower to put on truck from transporting to other sub-station (maximum weight of 50 pounds). (Maximum height lift 4 ½ feet).
- Trash removal from trash containers. Lifting (maximum weight of 25 pounds).
- Operates various motor equipments i.e.: lawn mower, chain saw, hedge trimmers, snow blowers, weed cutters etc.
- Snow removal, plowing, and painting.
- Assists in getting personnel to and from work in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. #cb
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí