Production Supervisor -Pittsburg, CA
Angelica, established in 1878, is the leading provider of outsourced linen management services to the United
States healthcare industry with $300 million of annual revenue. We deliver a complete array of laundry services,
linen and apparel rental, and onsite linen management services to meet the needs of healthcare providers and
their patients. Through innovation and technology, Angelica is committed to revolutionizing our industry by
providing advanced healthcare solutions. Angelica currently operates 27 plants and depots throughout the United
States with Field Support Services in multiple locations and corporate headquarters in Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois
This position exists to provide leadership to plant employees as part of the production management team.
The Production Supervisor manages plant output from a standpoint of quality and quantity to meet
customer requirements, effectively controlling costs and continuously improving production methods,
equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. This position may manage multiple
departments on a single or multi-shift basis: coaching and building a high performance production team is
a key part of conducting this job effectively.
• 2+ years of progressive production experience and responsibilities
• Able to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and
• Experience supervising operations within a manufacturing/industrial plant/facility, including
managing production and employees, scheduling, training, meeting deadlines and project
• Knowledge of plant equipment and safety methods
• Experience improving a system of production control, standard operating procedure, safety, and
• Experience in performance management and increasing subordinates' skills and capabilities
• Good communication and human relations skills
• Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
• Quality orientation and high attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
• Open to and able to work either shift (day shift is 6am to about 3pm and 2nd shift from 3pm and
on), and willing to rotate shifts depending on production need
• Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
• Must be able to assist Shift Manager in improving a system of production control, standard
operating procedure, safety, quality control, and performance management
EOE & Accommodation Statement -English
Angelica Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The company promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans. Consistent with Angelica’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, if you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying electronically for a position with Angelica, please contact us at 678-823-4204 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Angelica Corporation participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.
EOE & Accommodation Statement – Spanish
Si usted es una persona invalida o un veterano invalido y necesita ayuda en completar una aplicación de empleo electrónica de Angelica, por favor contáctenos al numero 678-823-4204 o al correo electrónico [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Este número telefónico solo se debe usar con el propósito de pedir asistencia o acomodación razonable a lo que respecta la aplicación electrónica. Llamada de otra índole no serán contestadas. Acomodaciones razonables o asistencias se consideraran individualmente.
Angelica Corporation participa en el Programa de E-Verify (Departamento de Seguridad Nacional) el cual verifica electrónicamente la elegibilidad de empleo, la identidad y la validez del Número de Seguro Social de todas las nuevas contrataciones y recontrataciones.