General Labor, No Experience Needed
Full Job Description
Cafeteria Team Member
Fast paced friendly environment. Evenings and weekends off. Work the hours that your children are in school and have the same days off that they do! 6-hour shifts, Monday - Friday from 7:30pm - 1:30pm. Will also consider someone looking to work less hours.
The Food Service Worker may work anywhere on property where food is prepared. This person will assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steamtables. Duties will include cleaning and sanitizing equipment and workstations. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but we may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
* Reads recipes and/or product directions.
* Estimates food requirements.
* Operates a variety of kitchen utensils to weigh, measure, mix, wash, peel, cut, grind, stir, strain, season and knead foodstuffs for cooking, serving, and storing.
* Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment following all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
* Sets up stations
* Provides general stocking duties in service area.
* Serves and replenishes food from counters and steam tables (sometimes using a conveyor food belt) and breaks down stations at the end of meal periods.
* Brew coffee and tea.
* May be required to restock other beverage areas.
* Interacts with customers in the serving, retail, and dining areas.
* Assists customers with opening containers and cutting food when requested.
* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
* Complies with all HACCP policies and procedures.
* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
* May work on a tray line to distribute food.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Rotate into cashier and customer service roles as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Willingness to be opened to learning and growing.
* Maturity of judgment and behavior.
* Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
* Maintains a positive attitude.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
* Must comply with any dress code requirements.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
* Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
* Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
* Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
* Ability to use a computer/cash register.
* Ability to provide clear directions and respond to employees.
* Basic food-handling skills.
* Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
* Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
Interested? For More Information Please Email: email@example.com