Management Trainee - Entry Level Sales / Marketing / Promotions
MCO ORLANDO is currently offering management training positions that include comprehensive training. Top performers with consistent results will have the opportunity to quickly move into leadership, training, and management roles. We plan to open four new locations by the end of next year on top of the eleven other locations we open in the past four years.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of sales and marketing plans, including benefit positioning, campaign and market promotional strategies
- Discovery of business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, marketing, and promotions etc
- Marketing and sales opportunities for revenue
- Provide service support to establish proper channels of information and communication
- Responsible for branding, advertising, and promoting company events and promotional collateral for our Global 100 clients
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, and success stories
**These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.**
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit
- Education in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Management (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing and sales management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
THIS JOB DOES NOT INCLUDE TELEMARKETING OR INDIRECT SALES & MARKETING.
WE DO EVERYTHING FACE TO FACE WITH CONSUMER ACCOUNTS.
We provide consulting of telecommunication SERVICES, we do NOT sell products or coupons