Classification: HRIS Manager
Compensation: $70000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Talent Acquisition field.
2. Minimum of 6 months of supervisory experience in the Talent Acquisition field.
3. Skills utilizing Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
4. Skills utilizing Business Intelligence Platform (Oracle Business Intelligence).
5. Skills developing and managing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) model within Talent Acquisition
6. Experience using SQL and strong excel reporting skills
This position cannot work remote and must be in the office.
To apply email Kathy Downs at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Workforce Analysis, Recruiting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.