Financial Representative – Insurance Sales
Financial Representative - Insurance Sales
Just starting your career or looking for a career change? Ever thought about a position in the financial services industry but weren’t sure you had the background for it? As the financial management market grows rapidly, the job growth for Financial Representatives is forecasted to grow much faster than the average for all occupations[i].
Here at Bankers Life, we offer mentorship, award-winning training and support to help you become a successful Financial Representative[ii].
Your journey with Bankers Life will begin by providing a comprehensive set of life, health and annuity insurance products to your clients as a licensed agent. As your product knowledge increases and you demonstrate success in this role, you will have the opportunity grow from an insurance agent to a registered Financial Representative.
On a Daily Basis you will:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
- Consult with new and existing clients to identify their retirement goals and objectives to provide investment solutions to help them achieve those goals and objectives
How you will be compensated:
- We offer a comprehensive financial compensation package based on your success in providing the optimal financial solutions for your clients.
- The median annual compensation for a Financial Representative in the industry is $90,530[iii]
- This is not a salaried position but provides unlimited earning potential that includes commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel
How Bankers Life will provide support:
- Professional support to pass your insurance licensing and financial representative exams. Bankers Life has been named by Training Magazine a Top 125 award winning training company for 9 straight years
- A career path with multiple management levels and plenty of growth opportunities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
What makes a great Financial Representative?
- Highly ethical and customer service-focused to build trust with clients
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Desire to achieve success both for yourself and others
Regardless of your background or experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success through our award-winning training and guidance of your mentors. There is no better time or place to start a new career than right now with Bankers Life.
[i] Source: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm
[ii] Bankers Life offers the Financial Advisor position through Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and Investment Advisor Representative position through Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser, wholly owned subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group (collectively with various affiliated companies including, Bankers Life and Casualty Company, """"Bankers Life"""").
[iii] Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Personal Financial Advisors, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm (visited March 28, 2018).
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see bankerslife.com/privacy-center to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.