Senior Partner, US Market Leader, Life Sciences/Healthcare Consulting
Inviting candidates for the role:
Sr. Partner Market Leader
Transformation Services & Consulting, Life Science & Healthcare
Location of Work: Virtual /Home Office/Client Sites
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Responsibilities/Desired Background /Qualifications
- You will be responsible for Portfolio & Growth ranging from %2430M+
- Partner with Enterprise BD / Practice teams for consulting opportunities
- Responsibility of direct client interface developing consulting practice in various domains
e.g. Global Business Services, digital transformation, IT optimization, Trade promotion management, Finance (R2R, O2C, P2P optimization) etc.
- Mentoring Portfolio Leaders & teams working on process improvements (six sigma, lean) at client site.
- Responsible for the end -to-end client engagement driving growth & numbers
- You will be responsible for working with our clients to deliver Projects, Programs and drive revenue by mining the existing relationships
- This role will be client facing and will be responsible for consultative selling.
- Drive growth and profitability for business process consulting practice within a specified vertical
- Identify new product opportunities with in service line based on the market needs & trends and design and deliver collaterals for the same
- Build enhanced collaterals by capturing Genpact experience ands & industry POV.
- Build collaterals and though leadership to enhance higher % of strategic engagements
- Refine “Go to Market Strategy” for existing service line
- Use industry connects and current Genpact channels to meet key stakeholders, identify client’s needs, help build compelling value prop, front end client discussion, negotiate and close new business
- Work closely with practice organization & Vertical teams on vertical priorities and help improve deal inflow and conversion
- Help mine & revitalize the current large engagements with a new perspective & outside in view
- Support the development of delivery capability, solution development and talent
- 12+ years of experience
What are the key initiatives and challenges facing this role in the next six months to three years?
- Build consulting and digital practice in Genpact across a number of specified verticals
- Drive communication with global Business Development teams
- Drive revenue from existing relationships
Essential / Desirable Competencies
- Ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to find value added solutions for customers
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Business/results oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Commercial Savvy - Mature contract negotiation, Builds win-win solutions, Sells
- Marketing & Communication - Consultative Selling, External Focus, Markets our Skills / Technology / Tools , Client Management Specific competences ( Preferred) Should be well-connected in the market , to be able to bring in new leads for business
- Post graduate / graduate in business administration
- Project management qualification – PMP, Prince 2, and Lean Six Sigma. Green Belt / Black Belt
- Frontline consulting experience either as part of a reputed consulting firm e.g. Big 4, or nice firms in digital/procurement/finance transformation.
- Entrepreneurship experience in any such areas can also be a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí