VP Business Development
The Vice President, Business Development, Multimarket Partnerships will be responsible for leading multimarket partnerships sales efforts for the enterprise by leveraging company assets including radio, digital, podcast and events, and his/her deep expertise of Marketing for opportunistic brands.
This executive will leverage their experience and credibility with the Enterprise to strategically build, drive, influence and execute regional and national multiplatform client programs across the Sales Organization. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing enterprise-level programs with key brands ultimately growing top line revenue.
- Working with all divisions, this role oversees large sales opportunity, strategy and performance with the Multimarket Partnerships Group , including, but not limited to the following areas of focus to ensure comprehensive solutions for our key client brands: Facilitate Collaboration Meetings, Program Ideation, Internal Navigation and Process, Client Pitch Writing, Partnership Engagement, Program Attribution.
- Assist in strategic planning to support the MMP/TTWN Annual GOST initiatives.
- Lead business development initiatives deemed mission critical to generating revenue.
- Ensures effective communication with the sales team to understand customer's priorities and ensure that campaigns align with those priorities.
- Monitors new product and service launches and integrates these into solutions.
- Ensures the development of effective tactical campaigns and the preparation of accurate budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience at creative advertising agency or in client marketing
- Proven expertise in large advertiser’s acquisition
- Strong marketing mind with ability to ideate and sell concepts that motivate consumer behavior
- Exceptional understanding of performance analytics and data-driven solution development
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to educate and develop other sales professionals
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid experience working with advertisers, media companies and agencies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work/act with urgency while paying attention to detail