Sales Technology Director
Partner with Sales to map end-to-end customer value lifecycles; develop and connect strategies and programs directly to business development opportunities and sales execution. Capture business requirements to ensure execution of corporate vision. Test functionality assessments of new technologies and system changes. Establish KPIs and conduct ongoing analysis and evaluation of performance metrics to ensure product success. Liaise between departments driving technological adoption and the sales cycle.
- Research, plan, test, and implement innovative applications that increase visibility of sales data, promote transparency, and advance communication and consistency across the enterprise ecosystem.
- Drive continual measurement improvements through collaborative strategic development with sales, marketers, technology engineers, and data scientists.
- Analyze/evaluate performance metrics and provide strategy for improvement.
- Utilize operational efficiency strategies to scale processes across the enterprise and develop actionable insights to the
- sales teams.
- Integrate new applications in collaboration with stakeholders to maintain solid connections within the CRM ecosystem.
- Perform independent research to maintain industry level knowledge related to technology developments, applications, practices, new and pending regulations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related
- 10 years of relevant professional work experience (R)
- Experience with developing, testing, and implementing applications, systems and processes (R)
- Salesforce experience (R)
- Proven planning, research, analysis & forecasting skills (R)
- Proven track record of sales enablement & revenue generation (R)
- Experience in CRM, Technological Integration & Adoption (R)
- Experience with Project Management & Lean Methodologies and Scalable Growth Strategies & Reporting (R)
- Risk Assessment & Negotiation skills (R)
- Experience in Marketing/Sales Initiative Development.(R)
- Staff Training, Coaching & Leadership skills (R)