Field Technician II
Able to work with minimal supervision
Able to read and understand a customer detail plan
Must have a labor intensive attitude
Provide superior customer service while ensuring all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner.
Adhere to all company and industry standard/regulations (OSHA, etc.)
Prepare drawings of field sketches using AutoCAD.
Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings, specifications, and design requirements related to telecommunications, commercial, residential, and light industrial applications.
Conduct due diligence for multiple projects prior to field work.
Review peer work product.
- 2 years of general construction experience preferred; some cell tower industry experience highly preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, team player, and results oriented.
- Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record to operate a company vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED; technical degree preferred.
- Experience on AT&T or Verizon Wireless Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers and aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lead crews when foreman is gone DC/AC electrical skills.
- Update equipment office records and installation specification to document accurate 'as built'
- Ability to work on ladders, demonstrated manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift and/or carry loads of up to 40 lbs.
- Must be adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Publicado hace 3 días
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí