Day Nurse - RN/ LVN 6a-6p
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Licensure: Texas RN or LVN License
Nursing Under the supervision of the DON, performs various direct patient care assignments pertaining to daily living activities to assist in the care of patients. These duties will be performed in compliance with federal, state and local regulations and company standards.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license in state of Texas or compact state
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Southland Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center of Lufkin, Texas is a modern, state-of-the-art care center in eastern Texas. We are conveniently located on the east side of the TX-287 Loop, just north of Lufkin High School. We feature 150 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to contact us
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Southland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
501 North Medford Drive
Lufkin, TX 75901
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join