2-10 Certified Medication Aide or LVN Medication Nurse
Certified Medication Aide or LVN Medication Nurse
Licensure: Texas CMA Certificate or LVN
As the Certified Medication Aide you are responsible for administrating prescribed medications to residents and maintain related medical records under supervision of Director of Nursing by performing the following duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Preferred one (1) year of previous health care experience.
- Valid certification as a CMA in the state of employment. Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
- One year of nursing assistant experience, including administering medications in a long term care environment preferred.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Southland Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center of Lufkin, Texas is a modern, state-of-the-art care center in eastern Texas. We are conveniently located on the east side of the TX-287 Loop, just north of Lufkin High School. We feature 150 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in either private or semi-private settings. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to contact us
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Southland Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
501 North Medford Drive
Lufkin, TX 75901
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join