Sr Customer Service Representative; 7A-4 P,M-F, $18.50-19.50/hr
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Provide exceptional customer service to the vendors, manufacturers, global hub staff and customer using the following system tools:
HP Open View, Web portal ASN upload, and Inview
* Create and handle service calls, change orders, and work orders
* Assign all service calls, change orders and work orders to the proper parties for handling
* Communicate status updates via email communication
* Follow prescribed work instructions outlining all hub processes
* Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge and Skills (The following minimum requirements are normal guidelines and should not constrain the advancement of otherwise qualified personnel):
* This is a senior level position.
* Proficient with Windows OS, Word, and Excel.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Generally prefer 3-6 years customer service experience.
* Transportation/logistics/warehouse experience preferred.
* Adaptability in a fast paced environment a must.
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
We offer direct deposit to all employees.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Year's Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity