¡Lo sentimos! Esta posición ya no se encuentra disponible. Vea oportunidades de empleo similares aquí
HR EMPLOYEE/LABOR RELATIONS ANALYST
Are you a seasoned Human Resources professional with a strong background in employee relations or labor relations? Do you have a passion for public service? If you can check these boxes, then consider a position with Loudoun County Government's Department of Human Resources (DHR) as the next step in your career.
The Department of Human Resources is seeking qualified HR professionals for the program areas of 1) Employee Relations and 2) Labor Relations. Both positions are strategic partners that will work with County Human Resources Leadership and assigned County departments to identify solutions and recommends practical courses of action in addressing employee relations and labor relations issues.
The Employee Relations Analyst provides expert-level consultative services to management and employees on County Human Resources policies and procedures, conducts workplace investigations and manages the ADA process and other employee relations processes in accordance with County policies, State and federal regulations. The selected candidate will be a part of a collaborative team of Employee Relations professionals providing support to 30 County departments with approximately 4,000 full-time and part-time employees. This position will report to the Employee Relations Supervisor.
The Labor Relations Analyst provides expert-level advice and guidance to management and employees covered by the collective bargaining agreement (CBAs) to ensure compliance, mitigate risk, and minimize liability. This position collaborates with and advises customers to develop strategies, accomplish business objectives, implement initiatives, and resolve complex issues in compliance with applicable policies and regulations and CBAs. The selected candidate will be a part of the County's collective bargaining negotiation team. This position will report to the Labor Relations Manager.
Both positions require an expert level knowledge of all HR policies or procedures and a strong understanding of legal and regulatory requirements governing applicable programs.Job Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Expert knowledge of all County HR policies and procedures and CBA provisions and industry accepted HR best practices governing the work of the HR Department.
- Expert knowledge of assigned functional area: Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Benefits, and or Employee Learning.
- Expert knowledge of state, federal, and local applicable laws pertaining to functional area.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment and labor laws governing the work of the HR Department.
- Knowledge of labor relations principles and practices and comprehensive knowledge of the collective bargaining ordinance and labor agreements.
- Ability to interpret and explain policies and CBAs to members of management.
- Ability to identify potential policy implications outside of the assigned division and refer issues appropriately.
- Ability to review, audit, and analyze data for legal compliance.
- Ability to interpret and apply employment laws and regulations to various employment scenarios and to make recommendations to management accordingly.
- Ability to use and understand automated systems and equipment for assigned duties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel and payroll records.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Loudoun County offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include health, dental, VRS (retirement), annual, personal, and sick leave. CLICK HERE FOR COUNTY BENEFITS
Hiring range: $62,207.51-$96,421.64, commensurate with experience.
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí