Maintenance I Grounds/Labor
To maintain the Woods Services buildings and grounds by performing such duties as trash pick-up from grounds, furniture moves with in buildings and around campus, patching potholes and more.
To maintain the Woods Services buildings and grounds by performing such duties as listed below. Reports to the Supervisor, who in turn, may direct the individual to receive work assignments from other Lead Maintenance personnel (i.e. carpenter, electrical, HVAC, paint, plumbing)
- trash pick-up from grounds
- Furniture moves with in buildings and around campus
- Patching potholes
- General grounds work
- Assists other trade groups in the performance of their duties.
- Performs any and all work in any of the Operation’s Departments as needed.
The above is an outline of the duties of a Maintenance Grounds/Laborer. The outline does not preclude the possibility of the incumbent being assigned other Operations Department duties on a short-term basis.
- Education - High School Diploma and valid driver’s license
- Physical Requirements – occasional lifting of objects weighing up to 100 pounds, occasional climbing, crawling, and kneeling.