- Facilitate the installation of Mechanical systems.
- Coordinating labor with our superintendents and clients is a key function.
- Manages sub-contractors. (HVAC Controls, Insulation, Test & Balance).
- Evaluating quotations; selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Responsible for equipment selection and purchase orders.
- Responsible for product submittals, submittal logs and tracking delivery to maintain the project schedule.
- Meet construction budgets by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions and setting efficiency targets for operations teams.
- Accomplishes project results by examining budget and scope; calculating resources required; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating progress; resolving logistical problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Directs team members (employees and consultants) at all levels of contract administration.
- Controls any number of projects at various stages of work.
- Reviews records of accounts and inputs entries into to proper accounts.
- Consults with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and construction time.
- Checks a set of drawings and prepares feedback for staff. Administers construction contracts and conducts a periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Communication skills are key to increasing management's effectiveness with superiors, peers, and subordinates
- Leadership skills are pertinent to providing and seeking out continuing education opportunities and fostering a growth mindset Delegation skills are crucial in identifying the best person (or people) for a task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and streamlining processes to maximize productivity
- Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analyzing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Bachelors in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance or Technical degree with equivalent working experience is preferred
- Additional and relevant Mechanical repair and services experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license as well as an insurable driving record Eligible to work in US without Visa Sponsorship
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Screenings including Background/Drug Screen, Random Drug Screens.
- Understanding commercial construction logistics, labor, material and equipment handling.
- Understanding of basic business practices, ability to read and understand construction-related accounting reports. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications and translate the information to the operational realities.
Project Management. Results Driven. Time Management. Leadership Problem Solving/Analysis. Financial Management. Communication Proficiency
Publicado hace 2 días
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí