¡Lo sentimos! Esta posición ya no se encuentra disponible. Vea oportunidades de empleo similares aquí.
Time and Labor Administrator
A group company currently seeks a Time and Labor Administrator to join our team in Herndon, VA or remote/virtually.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Time and Labor Administrator performs professional level administration of Deltek timekeeping system.
- Process timesheet and labor corrections
- Audit time records for compliance
- Provide guidance to employees and managers on timesheet polices
- Work with employees and managers to submit timesheets each timesheet period
- Identifies and resolves timekeeping discrepancies that require timesheet corrections
- Export/import timesheets from the Timekeeping system to Costpoint
- Review timesheet hours and cost in Costpoint for accuracy
- Send time files to Ceridian for bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll processing
- Accurately process and post labor
- Respond to employee inquiries and resolve discrepancies as needed
- Perform labor and pay reconciliations
- HS Diploma with 2+ years of accounting experience or bachelor's degree with less than two years of experience
- Experience working in a professional or office setting
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet assigned deadlines
- Candidate must be detail-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí