Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Professional
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is a growing professional logistics company working with Fortune 100 companies and seeking a Recruiter for the Greer operations. This position will be responsible for overall recruitment for warehouse and transportation divisions. This position requires a high level of confidentiality dealing with a variety of talent acquisition, networking and recruitment priorities.
- The Recruiter works closely with the Recruiting Manager to coordinate the recruiting functions of the Human Resource Department for the warehouse and transportation departments.
- Provides the sourcing for passive and active candidates through various social networks, direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, on-line applicant tracking system and professional organizations. Provides a realistic overview of the Company using positive branding techniques to attract and retain talent.
- Recruitment and employment in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and government regulations, personnel records, files, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, and compensation management.
- Involved in recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selection of employees to fill vacancies.
- Conducts various pre-employment assessments, background investigations and pre-employment activities. Coordinates the onboarding functions with candidates in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assists in the implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures as it relates to recruitment and retention. Completes and disseminates recruiting reports in conformance with legislated and legal requirements or company requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.S/B.A.) from a four-year College or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training in a recruiting/staffing function. Knowledge and experience required with multi-location hiring. Extensive networking experience required. MyStaffingpro (Applicant Tracking System) or similar HRIS applicant tracking system knowledge is preferred. Experience with transportation, logistics and warehouse hiring highly desired. Position requires strong interviewing and interpersonal skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Prefer PHR (Professional Human Resource) certification status from the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) or Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).