A Fulfillment Specialist performs various manual labor tasks including, but not limited to box making, labeling, picking/packing orders, shipping/receiving, and replenishing. Fulfillment Specialist is expected to maintain accuracy, quality and meet or exceed productivity quotas. The shifts for this position may be scheduled outside of normal store hours - typically 5a-9a and/or 7p-11p daily.
- Prepare, organize, and process orders with high level of accuracy.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer pickup process is efficient and accurate
- Report out of stock issues to supervisor
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures to reduce injuries in store
- Ensure all processing areas are neat, clean and organized at all times
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.• 0-3 years of relevant experience.• Experience in public speaking, sales, or similar position where speaking to individuals or small groups is required.• General computer skills.• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.