RN - Labor and Delivery
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nationâ s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial for more information.
About this opportunity:
Join our outstanding team of experienced Labor and Delivery professionals delivering over 150 babies per month. Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice. Work 4-5 shifts in 4 week schedule; with 2 of the shifts on weekends.
- 1 year of acute care experience in labor and delivery.
- Minimum education as required for licensure.
- BSN Preferred.
- Moderate Sedation for all monitored areas preferred.
- Basic Fetal Monitoring, NRP, ACLS, BLS certifications required.
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
- Position is represented by CNA.