Automotive Service Advisor
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR / AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER
Isn’t it time you took your automotive service advisor career further?
- Automotive Service Advisors greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Automotive Service Advisors perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Service Advisors prioritize required services and be prepared provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
Join our winning automotive service team - apply today!
- Previous automotive service advisor experience required!
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Valid U.S. driver's license
Publicado hace 2 días
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí