D365 CE Developer
D365 CE Power Platform Developer
My client is a growing Microsoft Gold Partner based in DC, looking to welcome a D365 CE Technical Architect to the team!
The organization is primarily focused on serving customers in the Federal space and is seeking an experienced developer to serve a major new client.
This is a permanent / full-time position based in Virginia with 100% remote flexibility.
Please note that only US Citizens / GC Holders may be considered at this time.
Candidates must have Secret Clearance / Public Trust eligible.
- Identify, analyze, and ideate technical solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Serve as a leading D365 CE technical resource for clients in the Federal sector.
- Work with leadership, technical and development teams, product owners and project managers to deliver business technology solutions.
- Collaborate with other Solutions/Technical Architects to ultimately enhance and implement technologies.
- Provide technical, operational, vendor capability/viability and financial assessment of technical solutions.
- Promote best practices, continuously gain knowledge on Dynamics 365, fully utilize the system.
- Perform software architecture design, review code, and lead technical initiatives related to integrations, software customizations, and data management.
- Develop and lead D365 CE implementations.
- 10+ years' experience in software development.
- 5+ years' experience as a Technical Architect, and/or similar position.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and experience with multiple full lifecycle implementations.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 CE systems.
- D365 CE skills and modules are preferred (D365 for Sales / Marketing / Customer Service / Field Service / Power Platform).
- Must have Secret Clearance / Public Trust eligible.
- Act as a key figure for an established Microsoft Gold Partner with expertise in Dynamics CRM.
- Work on the cutting edge of technology for a company that values personal and professional development.
- Benefits package, health care, PTO, competitive salary.
- 100% remote flexibility.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.