Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
*Please note this is a 1st shift opportunity located in Framingham, MA
Troubleshoots equipment, perform maintenance, repair and installation of HVAC Building and Data Center systems and equipment, and supports the operations of the Facilities Emergency Management Systems. Provides back up support for all other trades, such as electrical, plumbing, roofing, general construction, grounds, irrigation and snow removal. Participates in an on-call program, responds to emergency call during and after hours and works overtime for snow removal and other building related needs.
- Trouble shoot, maintain, repair and install HVAC systems and equipment at the TJX Buildings and Data Center Facilities. This equipment shall include pumps, motors, and water source heat pumps, cooling towers, boilers, roof top units, unit heaters and chillers.
- Work with other skilled trades such as electrical, plumbing, general construction, grounds, irrigation and snow removal. Respond to emergency calls as part of an on-call program and participate in any activity necessary to keep the Facility operating properly.
- Operate, trouble shoot and repair the Energy Management System software and hardware controlling the Home Office complex.
- Oversee contractors working in the facility to insure the quality of work and minimize the disruption of the facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / EDUCATION
- Technical or trade school education in heating, ventilating and air conditioning
- Proper Refrigeration Technician License per State of MA
- Holds Universal Refrigerant Certification
- Good mechanical, electrical skills to service facility equipment; Good analytical trouble shooting skills to evaluate and solve building issues; Good interpersonal skills to interact with the building occupants
- Strong PC skills to operate the energy management systems
- Minimal 5 years as an HVAC Technician
- 2 Years in service and troubleshooting of commercial buildings
- 2 Years with experience in operating energy management systems
- Covid-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA