We are currently assisting with a search for our clients next Product Manager in their Vermont location!
The Product Manager is responsible for direction of sales, marketing and purchasing with the required research, analysis, creative and selling support for specific product segments/brands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop new products utilizing a fast-paced product development and product innovation system to bring forth groundbreaking, innovative products or product characteristics in a timely manner.
- Develop Business Cases for new products.
- Market analysis on consumers, sales and product trends
- Lead cross-functional teams comprised of members from Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc. in the development of new products, providing project guidance and leadership to ensure products meet the defined product requirements and launch objectives.
- Using established Product Management processes, collect, evaluate and prioritize requirements for both existing and new products and services targeted to the market space that have been selected for Century participation.
- Research competitors in the marketplace including the review of competitive pricing and develop price strategies.
- Manage the life cycle of new and existing products to ensure all aspects from inception to end-of-life are planned and executed flawlessly.
- Technical advisor on our product line during sales training or marketing events.
- Travel as required to attend industry related events
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent experience required
- Price analysis, product line forecasting, and product costing from product inception to the end user
- Advanced research and analytical skills
- Master's in Business Administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years' product management experience in firearms industry
- Experience in a business to business environment
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.