Spanish Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative
On The Spot Interviews Wednesday | 10 to 3 PM 260 Jimmy Ann Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Walk in for a possible same day offer.
Join us at TTEC where we welcome Healthcare Customer Service Representatives who have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you will be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught—a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere
What you might be doing on a typical day :
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
As a TTEC customer experience champion, you’ll enjoy :
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Community-minded organization
- $14/Hourly and all the benefits that’d you’d expect
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- The passion and drive to make a difference
The basic stuff you’ll need :
We are family :
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you’ll join us! Here, you’ll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You’ll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We’re all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit http ://www.ttecjobs.com/ o busca #ExperienceTTEC en redes sociales para participar en la conversación mundial.
TTEC (antes TeleTech) requiere que todo el personal contratado en Estados Unidos apruebe exitosamente una revisión de antecedentes y, dependiendo de la sede y el programa del cliente, un examen toxicológico como requisito del empleo. TTEC es una empresa que brinda oportunidades igualitarias de empleo. Cualquier persona calificada será considerada para el empleo sin importar su raza, color, religión, sexo (incluyendo el embarazo), orientación sexual, identidad de género, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad, información genética protegida o condición de veterano.
Trabajos en Orlando, trabajos en Florida, trabajos de servicio al cliente, carreras de atención al cliente, menudeo, atención al cliente, restaurante, seguros, seguros de gastos médicos, puestos de cuidados de la salud, call center, atención al cliente, CSR, Medicare, Medicaid, agente de salud, seguros de cuidados de la salud, agente de seguros de cuidados de la salud, lista de empleos, encontrar trabajo, empleos clasificados, carrera profesional, ofertas de trabajo, trabajos populares, nuevo trabajo, empleo, feria de empleo, oportunidades de carrera, mejores trabajos
Publicado hace 4 días
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí