Regional Coordinator/Recruiter- Remote Work from Home Office- for HES Facilities Management (Operations/HR Recruitment)
HES is a premier national provider of facilities management services focused 100% on educational institutions.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we pride ourselves on building best-in-class programs for custodial, maintenance, grounds, and landscaping services.
With hundreds of years of combined facilities experience, our leadership team is comprised of results-oriented, hands-on executives and facilities experts who give your facilities our full attention.
Whether for a grounds and landscaping program, custodial services, or maintenance solutions, HES will change the way you look at facilities management.
Want to become part of a winning team with opportunities for growth, career advancement and development? HES Facilities is proud to provide an environment where we support you and your drive for success. We have a passionate commitment to learning and investing in our associates looking to accelerate their careers. We offer a wide range of employment opportunities for professionals and entry level candidates who share our core values.Job Skills / Requirements
The Regional Coordinator/Recruiter supports HES Facilities by addressing Administrative Duties/Projects and Recruitment.
This position will support Regional Management, Operations Management, and the Vice-President of the Mid-Western Region- in regards to Administratie Duties/Projects, which can include sorting and distributing mail, managing calendars, bi weekly reports, assisting with new employees’ training and assisting with any special projects as needed. Strong proficiency in Microsoft products such as Excel and Powerpoint are required for this position.
The Regional Coordinator/Recruiter will also be recruiting new hires for open positions within the region. This involves using social media and hiring platforms such as Indeed and Career Builder, as well as utilizing our applicant tracking system. Applicants will be scheduled for interviews with hiring managers and tracked by the coordinator during their process. Strong organization skills and communication skills both are important to this aspect of the position.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of the position. Other job-related responsibilities and tasks may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment for several facilities in the region to include sourcing, setting up interviews, maintaining a log of openings, assisting with interviewing duties as needed, maintaining records of hired employees and completing background checks.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and email. Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries. Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, payroll, assisting in HR matters, copying, mailing, and filing.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination with a strong ability to multi-task. File and retrieve organizational documents, records, and reports. Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping.
- Maintain regional office calendar to coordinate workflow and meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate all training sessions.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and corporate information.
- Assure compliance with goals and objectives established with Operations Team.
- Act as key personnel resource, including coordination and relations with other operating divisions.
- Resolve customer complaints, public relations with the all other employees, staff, residents and visitors .
- Organize and plan the training of all skilled and support personnel.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to the Regional Director. A strong background in Excel and Word is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal education, experience, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position.
Education: High school diploma required, Associates Degree and or Bachelors Degree preferred.
Experience: At least one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in general office responsibilities. administrative assistance, and recruitment.
HES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#CBW #ZREducation Requirements (Any)High School Diploma or Equivalent Associate's Degree PreferredBachelor's DegreeAdditional Information / BenefitsBenefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b PlanScreening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check