Construction Manager (Residential)
Construction Manager (Residential) - Build Homes; Time, Cost, Quality & Standards - Columbia, SC - JOB 21-00513
Salary Range: $65K - $70K - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A rapidly growing residential developer and recipient of the National Gold Winning Home of the Year recognized by the National Association of Home Builders is seeking to hire a Construction Manager. The Construction Manager will be responsible for working with the customers to build their homes, schedule trades and ensure the homes are built with attention to quality, meeting building time expectations and exceeding homeowner satisfaction.
Company will provide Construction Managers with a Company Vehicle (truck), Cell Phone, Laptop Computer, Gas Card.
BENEFITS Excellent benefits package including Anthem medical dental and vision coverage, Fidelity 401k plan with an employer match and generous time off benefits
- Construction Managers must be proficient in understanding residential construction systems.
- Must be PC literate; Computer experience the ability to use technology; Smart Phone, I-Pad.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook for email correspondence.
- Technical construction knowledge to understand construction processes and terminology to assist in management of field personnel and systems.
- Effective time management skills to manage a busy work environment.
- The ability to schedule and organize multiple jobs is critical.
- Prior scattered-site residential construction experience (preferred).
- Builds assigned homes within time, cost, quality and satisfaction standards (within allowed performance tolerances).
- Run home site inspection meeting with homeowner. Document lot conditions re: house location, etc. on plot plan.
- Participate in pre-construction meeting with General Manager, Customer Coordinators and homeowners.
- Approve all purchase orders for payment once work is completed and materials delivered 100%.
- Recruit trade partners.
- Responsible for completion of 100% of homeowner punch list items within 14 days.
- Maintains cleanliness or and maintenance schedule for assigned vehicle
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.