Foreman of Commercial Landscaping (Commercial Green Roofs)
A client company that we are working with are actively interviewing for an open role within their company that is, "Foreman of Commercial Landscaping (Commercial Green Roofs)". This company is well known in their market for doing reputable work and dealing with their customers/clients/employees the right way. They are open to speaking with individuals who have years of commercial rlandscaping experience and knowledge and so if that is you then take a look at some of the other details to this position.
Foreman of Commercial Landscaping (Commercial Green Roofs) Duties
Green Roof Stewardship begins when a green roof installation is complete, or when we are contracted by a property owner/manager to take over the maintenance of an existing green roof. Our Stewardship team is responsible for establishing and maintaining healthy vegetative coverage and providing reliable ongoing care of the green roof system. Routine Stewardship services include: weeding, nutrient management, pruning, replanting, irrigation (when needed), system repair, overburden removal/replacement, site clean-up, and reporting. We use the term "stewardship" because our approach is to offer oversight of evolving ecology.
The Foreman role is located in Baltimore/DC, and regionally is responsible for management of the DC warehouse. The successful candidate is responsible for the green roof maintenance field operations across the department, in both Washington, DC and Baltimore.
Foreman of Commercial Landscaping (Commercial Green Roofs) Experience Required
- Proven experience with customer relationships and ability to communicate effectively with clients. Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills covering basic business calculations, including knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to use digital communication programs and devices, i.e. email, reporting software, time sheet app, iPad, laptop.
- Inventory management and equipment maintenance experience.
- Strong work ethic. Bias toward action.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Clean driving record - three years minimum. Ability to drive work vans and pick-up trucks.
- OSHA 10 or 30 certification, or ability to attain.
- CPR/First Aid Certification, or ability to attain.
- General health, strength, and stamina to ensure reliable attendance and performance.
- Alignment with company vision and core values.
Benefits for a Project Manager of Commercial Landscaping (Commercial Green Roofs)
- Competitive salary range: $50,000-60,000
- Benefits package, including full medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) plan
- Fun office parties and sporting events
- Great team enviroment and not to mention a team that gets work DONE
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call me directly at: 605-679-9965
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.