¡Lo sentimos! Esta posición ya no se encuentra disponible. Vea oportunidades de empleo similares aquí.
IT Sr. Analyst, SAP Cost Controlling (Remote)
About the job
Reporting to the Architect, Finance Technology, this position will be part of the Enterprise Solution Management group. The Senior IT Analyst has significant responsibilities related to developing, supporting, and leading multiple IT initiatives and systems in the Record to Report Function.
The location for this position is flexible and can be fully remote or hybrid out of our Schaumburg, IL, Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX locations.
Measures Of Success
- Configuration Management: Maintains secure configuration. Applies tools, techniques and processes to track, log, report on, and correct configuration items, components and changes related to the SAP FI and CO Modules.
- Development Testing: Coordinates and manages the planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or minor enhancement project. Takes responsibility for the management of all testing activities within a development or integration project.
- Requirements Definition: Leads scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives. Evaluates and selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to the source. Evaluates requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- Design configure and test SAP functionality, including existing functionality and enhancements.
- Work with the technical development team to translate business requirements to a final technical solution.
- Develop and support key sap integration points with non-SAP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- 6+ years experience with SAP ECC, Consumer Goods/Manufacturing or Retail Experience preferred Finance and Controlling configuration, implementation and support with a primary focus on Product Costing, Profitability Analysis and Controlling preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of integration between SAP Finance and Controlling modules and other SAP modules such as Sales and Distribution, Materials Management and Production are key.
- Work with production support and project consultants in an onshore / offshore model
- Upward to 25% travel required (during project workshops, go-lives, training/conferences)
Puedes ver otros empleos de aquí