Assistant Office Manager - Automotive
Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Office Manager! You will be responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations.
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- General Accounting duties, including but not limited to Accounts Payable/Receivable, billing out deals, posting commission, processing factory rebates, closing out Internal repair orders, floor plan reconciliations, stocking in vehicles
- Analyzing internal processes and recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes
- Assist with overseeing the day to day functions of the office to ensure fluidity of operations
- College degree or prior automotive accounting experience preferred
- Dealer Track experience preferred but not required
- A working knowledge of administrative positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work well with personnel and vendors to resolve problems
- Computer proficiency
- A high school degree or equivalent is required
Competitive Pay - Benefits - Paid training and more!