Maintenance Technician I
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Osprey Village cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for a Maintenance Tech I to assist all maintenance personnel in the short term, preventative and emergency maintenance programs for the buildings, grounds and equipment at the campus. Responsibilities will include the completion of all assigned work orders and maintenance projects under the supervision of the Director of Facility Services.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Technical training in mechanics, electrical, plumbing, landscaping, or HVAC
Direct Previous Experience:
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Two years' experience in painting and housing / commercial refurbishment
- Two years' experience in a similar maintenance position desired.
- Ability to use hand tools, automatic / electrical machinery, carts, and dollies.
- Thorough knowledge of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and OSHA
- Ability to exhibit efficient computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of swimming pools and swimming pool maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Must be able to climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to swim at least 25 yards.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
Full Time Position Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout EVERY pay period.
Part Time Position Benefits include:
- 401k and PTO