Technical Customer Service Representative
Tech Customer Service Representative job in Woodinville, Washington
Ajilon is looking to hire a Technical Customer Service Specialist to join a dynamic team who specialize in making fitness equipment in Woodinville, Washington. For over three decades, this company has driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. They are the top producers in the industry that they are in and are chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world. Now they are growing are looking to add one more member to their team! As a Technical Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for learning all product lines, fielding customer calls, troubleshooting customer issues, and dispatching field service reps or third-party service vendors to respond to customer requests for service. Responsibilities also include logging all pertinent customer information into the appropriate databases. Individual will serve as a back-up on technical support call loops or e-mail distribution to conduct part number look-ups. If you are interested in this position, please keep on reading!
Responsibilities of Tech Customer Service Representative:
• Responsible for supporting all customer service requests via phone or voice mail in a timely manner.
• Will fully investigate product issues in order to assist field service reps in troubleshooting.
• Will follow a standardized data entry process to ensure 100% accuracy for all service calls.
• Initiates and tracks documentation to authorize and direct work according to customers’ contractual obligations.
• Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with our company’s specifications.
• Utilize proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records and access technical information.
• Collect, analyze and report on call center metrics in accordance with direction from service support manager.
• Assist with technical support call loops and e-mail inquiries on part number requests.
• Identifies and records all productivity issues or concerns and help root cause problems.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Tech Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent; electromechanical/electronic experience and tool use knowledge preferred.
• Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a positive and professional image.
• Has product knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Must exhibit excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
• Must be PC literate, preferably with ERP experience.
• Exhibits eagerness to assist internal and external customers.
Location: Woodinville, Washington
$19-$22 an hour
If you are interested in this Tech Customer Service Representative job in Woodinville, Washington or other opportunities available through Ajilon then please visit our website at ajilon.com.