Building Information Designer Jr.
Permasteelisa North America is currently looking for a Building Information Designer Jr. to join our Windsor, CT facility. The Building Information Designer Jr. will assist the design and engineering teams in reading and interpreting fabrication drawings as well as other duties as required. Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting fabrication drawings.
- PMF development (company developed software, used in the coordination of production engineering, purchasing, and production planning)
- Generation of material takeoffs and BOM lists
- Drafting in a variety of CAD environments (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor)
- General coordination with other engineering, project management, factory and field personnel
- Responsible for taking training and developing the required skills to become an effective team member
- Educational: Bachelor degree preferred, or Associate degree (with relevant experience) in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Auto CAD, and/or Solidworks; experience with Microsoft Office
- Work Experience: 0-3 year’s related experience. Experience in construction/curtainwall industries a plus.
- Other: Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Published 5 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here