CNC Grind Machinist- 2nd Shift
- Perform set ups and operation of jobs, ensuring part conformance to specifications and requirements.
- Perform program editing using G & M code. Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blue prints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Familiar with Lean practices, 6S, and contributing to a continuous improvement environment.
- Meet customer production scheduling requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area in accordance with 6S principles.
- Comply with all safety regulations including wearing required protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Published 20 hours ago
You can see similar jobs for here