Human Resources Acquisition Integration Specialist
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 40 hours per week
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleauges come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Human Resources Acquisition Integration Specialist is responsible for leading human resources related diligence, information flow, integration planning and execution within a fast growing, healthcare organization. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Develops and executes the acquisitions integration strategy plans
- Partners effectively across multiple stakeholders to drive process for acquisition integration
- Builds trust and creditability with practice acquisition physicians and staff and critical stakeholders (external and internal)
- Manages project and standard work of the acquisition integration activities to identify risk and successful mitigation escalation
- Ensures timely completion of acquisition integration activities to achieve target dates, budget and successful practice and physician acquisition
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, finance, marketing, business management or any business-related field required. Master’s degree in a business-related field preferred
5+ years of experience in human resources or acquisition integration
Health System experience preferred
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.