Service Line Sales- AI & Analytics-Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Goods
Job Profile: AIA Service Line Specialist (SLS) – Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel and Hospitality (RCGH)
The SLS role will work with Cognizant internal solution development teams and our client’s team on a variety of data modernization, analytics and data science projects. The individual will work to evangelize, sell and transform mission critical projects for our clients. Will be working closely with client CIO/CDO/CXO organizations and brand teams, product owners, solution architects, data scientists and data engineers.
He / She must be an able communicator and a leader who can work with senior stakeholders while driving agile teams. He/she should be able to develop and guide proactive pursuits and RFPS/RFI responses. Candidate should have practitioner level experience in AI / ML , Data science solutions and familiarity with one or more of Azure Machine Learning, AWS Sage Maker, Google Big Query, Tensorflow etc.
RCGH Focus – Candidate must have deep experience in all aspects of CPG or Retail company value chain. Experience with e-commerce is a plus. Candidate must have exposure and understanding of how advanced analytics and AI / ML is applied to areas such as Demand Planning, Sales Forecasting, Pricing, Trade Promotion, Channel and Promotion Mix and Brand positioning, Supply chain, Brand Marketing.
1. Analyze business problems and propose solutions using Cognizant’s experience and assets.
2. Be a trusted partner for our clients in the retail and cpg space.
3. Lead requirements/feature prioritization and facilitate design workshops in subject areas such as vision intelligence, voice intelligence, NLP/NLG, deep learning, robotic process automation, streaming analytics.
4. Deliver RFP/RFI responses in a complex multi technology, multi skill environment
5. Drive change management initiatives for new projects and applications.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, Data Science, Information Systems. MBA and / or PMP certification is a plus.
2. 10+ years of relevant work in analytics and data science programs at enterprise level
3. Strong communications and presentation skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business stakeholders and technical teams.
4. Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicts.
5. Working knowledge of cloud, AI/ML and big data technologies
Job Location : West New York, New Jersey, United States || Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 21 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.