Job Summary: Maintains a tidy facility by performing weekend housekeeping and maintenance duties, including washing of vehicles and parts, painting, landscaping and other yard work, snow removal and handling inventory.
Essential Job Duties: This position can work on a reduced schedule of up to twenty (20) hours per week and can perform the following duties:
* Wash vehicles and parts.
* Painting and maintenance of the facility.
* Landscaping and other yardwork.
* Snow removal on roofs.
* Handling and taking of inventory.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- None required.
- Must be responsible and attentive to details.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
- Must have a good attitude and good work ethics.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- May work a schedule outside of normal working hours.
- The employee might be occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat.