Web Developer – Job Requirements
Years of Experience: 3+ years
- Ability to code for cross-browser compatibility, and sites that require security/authentication. Strong ability to code for responsive designs using bootstrap libraries.
- Experience building sites using WordPress on AWS and capable to handle elastic load balancing on EC-2 web servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL, Amazon RDS and Google analytics.
- Proven ability to work on AWS using EC-2 and S3; along with terraforms scripts
- PHP experience a plus
- Demonstrate experience in web api development and security implementation.
- Expert at handling and publishing media assets (graphics/video) through CDNs.
- Experience integrating social media services into websites.
- Demonstrated background coding for email campaigns including landing pages across all client/device/browser combinations.
- Participate in design reviews with key stakeholders and should be able to communicate with clear instructions.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets or exceeds best practices and company standards.
- Develop and maintain websites through clean code.
- Lead testing and QA for multiple ongoing projects.
- Work on AWS cloudfront. Develop, deploy and maintain websites through AWS console.
- Maintain branding and graphic standards throughout the company’s websites through well-organized style sheets.
- Help lead our usability standards based on a strong knowledge of industry best practices.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Provide fast and accurate level of effort estimates for ongoing projects.
- Develop reusable templates for web and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with design team and deliver the projects on time.
- Build and maintain customize templates/widgets on Sitefinity CMS.
- Maintain and support multiple teams for our intranet sites.
- Develop, deploy and maintain WordPress websites through AWS.
- Create and handle Jira tickets, work on Confluence-Wiki sites.
- Work closely with different teams in the organization and should be able to handle terra forms.
- Add value to the organization by learning & adapting to new technology trends.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing