BUSINESS: CIRCOR Naval Solutions
LOCATION: Warren, MA
DIRECT REPORTING: Maintenance and Facilities Manager
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Operations
Responsibilities include inspection, diagnostics, root-cause analysis, repair, rebuild, preventive/predictive maintenance, reacting to unplanned maintenance needs for production equipment, and general maintenance of utilities, buildings and grounds
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic issues of equipment and facilities including but not limited to CNC/manual lathes, vertical mills, horizontal machining centers, multi-axis lathes, surface grinders and thread grinders, and test equipment.
- Use of cranes, hoists, forklifts, man-lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, and snow removal equipment as needed.
- Use multi-meters, oscilloscopes, deadweight testers, pneumatic calibrators, meggers, motor diagnostic equipment, and other associated instrumentation to perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of station equipment. Use of a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
- Works in a responsible and productive manner to minimize downtime in the plant.
- Layout and machine parts if needed. Perform hand fitting, scraping, etc. as required.
- Maintains documentation of maintenance activities including but not limited to repair activities, parts inventories, labor, and observations.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Actively supports the company’s continuous improvement activities including TPM and 5’s.
- Follows all company rules and policies, and local, state and federal regulations.
- Will work with other groups and individuals to promote a team environment.
- This position will deal directly with parts suppliers, outside contract maintenance, Manufacturing Engineering and other service providers.
- Must be willing to field troubleshooting calls during off-hours, which may require coming into the plant to resolve the issue.
- Must be able to work extended hours, including weekends during busy times.