Si todavía no has probado los churros mexicanos, no sé que estas esperando… Tan fáciles, ricos, crujientes y sabrosos. ¿Sabías que México no es el único país que los tiene? En Argentina los churros se comen en época de verano (aunque son pesados y con bastante calorías) rellenos de dulce de leche y bañados en […]
If you haven’t tried Mexican churros yet I don’t know what are you waiting for… So easy, tasty, crispy and fabulous. Did you know that Mexico is not the only country that has it? In Argentina ‘churros’ are eaten in the summer (although they are quite heavy and high in calories) filled with ‘dulce de leche’ and dipped in chocolate or simply sprinkled with sugar, accompanied by a rich ‘mate’, as well in Brazil, they are normally sold on the beach as a sweet treat. Don’t get left behind and be part of this Churromania.
• 2 liters of vegetable oil
• 1 cup water
• ½ cup margarine
• 1 cup of wheat flour
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs
• ¼ cup refined sugar
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step by Step:
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer (about 5 inches) until it reaches 180 ° C.
- Mix the dry ingredients, in this case the flour and salt, together with water and margarine. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and continue stirring until dough becomes a ball.
- Pour batter in a pastry bag with star-shaped peak.
- Press the pastry bag, generating desired length churros.
- Fry 3 churros at a time or more depending on the size of your fryer.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
To eat we give you a secret, if you want even more tasty, we suggest black or white melting chocolate in a cup and dip before eating. MMMM … Exquisite!